Many of you have helped me along this journey into motherhood as it has held some mighty highs and mighty lows. But I caught myself chuckling yesterday at work when I was eating Arrowroot cookies with my tea. I felt like a mom then. Sighed, smiled, & settled back into work.
– 6th wedding anniversary
– 2 work trips to Calgary in 2 weeks
– Ice on Whyte with auntie Canj (so fun. ..& it was +9 degrees).
– A very sick Ivy (Thank goodness my folks returned from Florida to help us out. I can’t imagine how bad it was for Ivy if it was so exhausting for us as parents)
– Learning my new job & finally getting close to transferring off all my old responsibilities
– Finally-finally! A successful slow cooker meal (lasagne ) :-). This is a big time celebration for me because I continue trying with very little success.
It has been a busy couple of weeks. And now that Ivy is back to 100% I am enjoying every chaotic moment.